Honda 2 Wheelers India — the product that we are complaining about id honda activa 4g

Frazer town, City Honda 24 Sundar Murthy Road, India
 Mahender Mac on Aug 14, 2019
Dear respected sir,

I am writing this note on behalf of mt nephew (And i would not want to re leave, y identity until its sorted)

Subject - 1.8 years old
Bike mode l - 02.12.2018
Grey co lour black vehicle number bearing ka 03jq 3920
Engine number - jf50et5886496
Frame number - me4jf50cajti48220

Wheel tyre is voobling, i a sure there is a defect in the tyre.. Keeping this in mind we approached the honda dealership which is at frazer town at mosque road.. We could not believe that the staff was never supporting not even listening to ur queries.. Really found the staff to be very rude and do not have throw knowledge.. I a serious i think they need attend customer oriented programs.. Any way choice is your honda..

Coming to the matter we showed them the bike and told them that this is the problem and the tyre has being bulged.. Immediately all you staff started pouncing that this tyre is not our its tvs company and we have nothing to do with it

Now as a customer i get into honda showroom.. Do i get the choice where i can choose or get my own brands and get the vehicle done???

We as a general public keep the brand on mind honda active (Hope u getting it sir/madam)

No when i go to your show room and show my bike.. Your own staff says it is not our problem please go to tvs showroom and they will do the needful (We only come in keeping honda brand on our mind... Why the hell should i go to a different brand overall and tell my issues..

Looks like going forward will need to give all the bills of all the parts that your honda active as been assembled.. So we can start going to different brands and getting our vehicles rectified...

Honestly since this is a small issue i do not want to mark this mail to your seniors

I can mark it to mr prabhu niagara's and yaduvinder singh guleria

Please i am requesting you to kindly look into this matter and close it asap

[Aug 14, 2019] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122050
    Honda 2 Wheelers India - the product that we are complaining about id honda activa 4g