Honda 2 Wheelers India — Very poor servicing by uneducated as well as inexperienced tech persons

Dear Sir, I regret to say you that, being a honda customer I really & feeling very bed. My experience with Honda brand & it's service is really a very very poor.My kind request to Avetor honda India top management, please analysis each & every sentence which I am going to write. I sent my Avetor No. GJ 01 NL 2955 for rutine service on 11th Nov at M/S Innovetive Honda Motera Ahmedabad and in evening I paid full bill. When I reached at my residence I found that self starter is not working..I took back by staring through kicked and nnarrated the defect. Their technician and did some thing and deliver me in staring position and again when I reached my home and parked my scooter while parking I found the same defect and left for next day. Next day I again went and requested them that I am 72 yrs old and not possible for me first to put Avetor on stand and kicked and kicked . I had been three or four time ie every day .My kind Request to Avetor honda India top management please enquiry the same, video camera is there. you may enquiry the same. Its really unethical behaviour done.
Nov 20, 2020

Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda 2 Wheelers India