[Resolved]  Honda — bad service of workshop/ cheating

My car no is jh 05av3998 honda brio car purchased on sept.2013 got accident on 24/08/2020. We have just 1.5 month before servicing my car from manjula enterprises, kokar, ranchi. Car running km was 20000/km and after running 2000/ km my car got imbalanced and hitted the roadside tree. It was running on a road at a speed of 60 or 70 kmph suddenly tyre started moving left right left right, just like snake moving on the road, after few second it was moving on full road, we try to control it by steering but wheel was not contrlling by steering and hitted a roadside tree. Thank god i was save. I called manjula enterprises, kokar ranchi honda workshop for toing my vehicle, but they brought my accidental vehicle on all the four tyre by dragging my vehicle. They have done more damage my car. It's tyre was cutting by them, at the time of accident my tyre was good, i have also the proof of my good condition of wheel. And his boys also confirm the same. After two days my front glass found broken in the workshop, their manager agreed for giving us new glass without any charge. Initially they given us repairing cost is rs.1.40 lac but later he again given us supplemental repairing cost of 1.80 lac. He also told me cost of repairing cost will be increased more. Vehicle gear box, engine biock, condenser & many parts were damages. I was surprised why they given us initially lower buget. They have charge me rs.8000/. For toing and repairing bill/ parking charges. Lastly insurance company declared my vehicle total loss since idv was only rs.1.73 lac.
Why manager brought my car on wheel, they damages my wheel and front glass.
Kindly took a strong action against the manager. They along with serveyor sold my car only for rs.22000/ against salvage value of rs.35000/.
Since your add photo space is sufficient other wise i can upload my vehicle photo and video. My what's app no is [protected]. I was interested in buying again honda amage but this type of workshop service and cheating me, if you can take strong action against manager and refund the amount of damage done by service manager.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2020
No step has been taken against my complaint

[Sep 21, 2020] Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda Cars India Phone
    Honda Cars India Address
    D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706