Honda Cars India Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jan 17, 2023

File a complaint to Honda Cars India

Having problems with Honda Cars India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Honda Cars India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Honda Cars India

Honda Cars India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 113 121

Honda Cars India reviews & complaints page 2

Already registered my complaint with Communication Id-1-[protected] but have not received any satisfactory reply from HONDA India.

Honda & Toyota are known for their reliability of the product they offer and not for the wimps&chimes as offered by their other counterparts in the market.
In the current scenario HONDA have lost it's ground completely and have downgraded their Product Quality Specially the Engine.

I wish i would've invested my hard earned money in some Korean or Indian brand rather than Poor Japanese product.

Further i shall Request Everyone NOT to BUY Unreliable HONDA products as they do not believe in themselves.
Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir/mam have a job offer in Kuwait.i send a offer letter your company it's true or fake please inform me ??
    Sep 26, 2022
    Updated by Aliyan khan
    Company name:- Hundai engineering construction pvt Ltd Kuwait

We have given our car to service center and requested that our car milage is decreasing gradually . After servicing it is 12 instead of 13 .

Vehicle Number : TS08HJ2363
      Sep 26, 2022
      Updated by deepika cherukuri
      Mileage*

This is to share the ever worst experience i have faced in any product that i have received after its service. i really do not know if it will be useful or not. my car met with an accident on 13/05/2022 and it was moved to the body shop on the very next day. first of all, i received the car back only after 4 months(09/09/2022-to be precise). i had contacted the concerned section frequently and escalated the issue to the customer care but...

Sir
        Mera glat challan kaat diya gya hai aur koi wrong parkig me bike nhi khadi ki thi fir polic ne mera challan kaat diya.
        Iss challan ko calcel kr ne kripa kre
        Sep 5, 2022
        Wrong challan

Hyy sir
          My name is Prashant Pandagre

Mene Aprill me Activa 6G purchase ki thi Meri Vehical Number MP48NA2791 hai But usme starting se problem hai chalte chalte jhatke marna chalte chalte band ho jana
          But abhi ye problem jyada hi bad gyi hai 15 dino se gadi chal hi nahi rhi hai jhatke mar rhi hai or band ho ja rhi hai
          Mene 5 bar sorum me visit Kiya unhone har bar cheack ki uske baad de di. But jyada...

On August 30, 2022, I got my scooty serviced, after the service, the people of the service center lost the mat of my scooty When I asked for my scooty met, they did not return to me & say we dont know where is

TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN

I am retired Gp Capt Malik and an ardent user of HONDA cars. I have had three Honda cars in the family and my son currently owns a CRV . I help my wife in her garment business in Noida though we reside in Defence Colony, New Delhi. I was wanting to replace my old city with a new one but have faced a lot of harassment by two Honda dealers in the process .

I would like...

We have comtinuesly talking about this problem with Honda show room nashik.
            Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using Honda WRV car since 2019 which was purchased from Brigade Honda, Yelahanka, Bangalore location as brand-new. Car's Air bag alarm was malfunctioning suddenly post my 40K kms service (On the same day).

I had spent one whole day with Dealer (Brigade Honda, Yelahanka) to troubleshoot the issue but they couldn't get the issue. Then the car was undertaken by dealer to work with Honda cars India technical team to identify...

I am from Karnataka State Bagalkot district RABAKAVI -Banahatti Thaluk last 7 months back I bought Honda Activa 110 scooter from Doddappagol Motors (Honda Showroom) and I asked them for number plate after two months of bought my scooter they next week it will be their we will call and you come and fix it they told next i went to their again they sorry next week pakka again same this kind of they telling and daily i am to my office work daily police officer are stopping me fining so please you only tell what shall one are other problem they are telling.Now just few minutes ago I called to the owner of that showroom he said network issue is their in RTO office so call me some other time or i will call these are the reason of this dealers. I believe that you rectify regarding this issue within 2days if definitely I will take further action. Iam very sorry to say this last line because I am fed-up with it..

Mrutyunjay A Gobbani
              Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am owning city zx automatic petrol variant 2022 model and has drove approx 5800 kms in which i am getting max 8 kmpl average and has complaint many times but no results has been delivered till date from landmark honda ahmedabad service station in bopal, ahmedabad

i have asked them to either solve my problem or replace the car or to give us full amount refund of the car
                Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our car stopped in forest area yesterday. We have lodge a complaint on toll free number twice on yesterday but nobody came for our help and we stuck in mid of the forest area with heavy rain and still no one take action against our complaint. They just said we will coming but they didn't reach till now. This kind of service you provided. Place- Mandla (madhya pradesh)
                  Mobile number-[protected]

Sir/ Madam,
                    This is to bring into your kind concern that I am a resident of Payyanur.
                    With all due respect, I am writing this email of complaint regarding your car service centre. I have been using your service for quite a time now for the maintenance of my car however, I am not pleased with your recent services. I would like to inform that on 02/08/2022 I gave my car to the driver authorised wide Letter of Authorisation-12210...
                    I purchased Honda amaze on 21st July 2019 from landmark Honda, Indore.

We were traveling from Bhopal to Indore at night, starting around 12 pm. In the car, me, my mom, dad, younger brother and wife (Just married) were traveling, we were driving carefully and in speed limits, when we stopped for a toll on the way, suddenly car started making noise, we went out and saw that tire was looking odd, we tried changing the tire, but...
                    I have honda city 2018 DL10CK6461 and also have extended warranty.
                    After 4years i am facing rust problem in my RHS DOOR bottom both corners from inside and outside due to not proper water flow out from drain holes present at the bottom both sides of door.
                    I contacted honda service centre and also wrote mail to honda company about my problem but they simply denied for any help but this is due to there manufacturing defect....
                    Dear Honda,
                    RC no. UK07DK0303 chassis n. MAKDF652GJ4002456 engine n. N15A11808324 honda amaze rear axle tube cracked by stones on road. Quality of axle? Vedio link below

Dealer is not ordering parts fir car repair since 15 days. He is saying we dont have funds to order parts. We only have one mode of travelling. We are unable to commute to work daily. Please help asap.

Dealee name - Vivan Honda, Ajmer
                    Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Avn system touch screen not working
                      once replaced in warranty period
                      same problem coming every 6 months
                      but now company is saying warranty is over
                      why so sub standard product used .
                      Need to be replaced

Hello
                        Mobile [protected]
                        Name Karan Gulati

I bought a new honda city in year of 2018. But there is a problem in touchscreen. It panel is not working. You cant press OK in dialog box appearing on screen.

Please provide me with new panel ASAP.