Honda Cars India Ltd. — bluetooth lag when playing video in honda wrv (digipad system)

Basically the issue is explained in

Bluetooth issue = play video in mobile and audio should come from digipad. Video and audio will not sync.

Firstly
When contacted honda customer care, they created a complaint id 1-[protected]. Then suddenly they closed this complaint. I called them as said the issue is still there. They opened a new complaint id 1-[protected]. I asked them why the old one was closed and new one created. No one replied to that question.

Secondly
The issue is still not solved. A technician came and saw the issue and said this issue is there on all digipad system and only honda has to fix this. But honda replied in their email to contact the dealer. I dont understand why they are playing this back and forth game?

If honda can take this seriously and fix then honda can maintain his reputation and name. We are in facebook and we have a honda wrv group with 5k members. Everyone are pissed with this digipad issue and honda as they are not giving the solution. We are planning to propagate this issue to tata nexon, ford and maruti breeza group.

A faster resolution will stop our propagation. Thanks honda.

[Mar 16, 2018] Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda Cars India Phone
    Honda Cars India Address
    D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706