Honda Cars India Ltd. — complaint against ace honda noida (u. p.) to get my vehicle back

Mohit Kasinwar on Jan 3, 2018
I am owning a honda city car no. Up -16 - ay -0347, i have sent my car for servicing & body shop to ace honda noida in june, 2017 where they have entered wrong kilometer reading 514474 (Something) instead of 51474.

Now on 29th decmber, 2017, again i have sent my car to ace honda noida for regular servicing but due to that wrong kilometer reading after 5 days neither i got my car back nor getting positive response from ace honda, noida. While they have assured me to resolve the issue within two days.

I am very puzzled and needed my car back asap, please help and get rid of such attitude and disgusting car dealer.

Shall i go to consumer forum or you will help me...!!!

[Jan 03, 2018] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I would like to know minimum time duration to complete mechanical work and car cleaning work, seperately, upon providing a vehicle for periodic service.

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda Cars India Ltd. - complaint against ace honda noida (u. p.) to get my vehicle back