Honda Cars India Ltd. — complaint regarding missing offline map chip of my honda city after service from signature honda kannur

Centrium, Kannothumchal, Chovva P.O, Kannur, Kerala 670006, Kannur, Kerala, India
 nikipapparatta on May 21, 2019
Hi sir,

I purchased and did first service of my car from signature honda, kannur, kerala. (Vehicle reg no: kl 59 t 9449. Other details of the vehicle are attached).

After the first serviece i came to know that the offline map chip from my car is missing and the navigation is not working. I have contacted the service manager - aravind of signature honda. I didn't get any proper reply and feedback from them.

Serviece date: 17 april 2019.
Repair order no: ser-ro-dd[protected]
Advisor name: shyju nair

Please let me know what i can do to rectify this issue and replace with new offline map card.

[May 21, 2019] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda Cars India Ltd. - complaint regarding missing offline map chip of my honda city after service from signature honda kannur