[Resolved] Honda Cars India Ltd. — complaint regarding my new honda amaze v cvt

Kichha, Uttarakhand, India
 BhupeshP on Oct 13, 2019
I bought honda amaze v cvt ivtec from planet honda rudrapur uttarakhand on 29th sept 2019.
Model type : amaze 1.2 v cvt (I-vtec) color : modern steel metallic
Chassis no. : makdf56hek4101130.
I was told at the time of delivery that this is manufactured at the same month i. E. Sept 2019 but later on i found that it was a make of may 2019. Front window of both driver and passenger are making annoying noise when i pull it up and down. Boot is not opening properly when i am holding the boot key in the remote or via boot opener lever. I think this car is used by dealer as a test ride vehicle. I was not even shown with form 22. Overall it doesn't feel like a new car. I am feeling like cheated.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-11-04 04:51:37
No action taken I am not even contacted by Honda or the dealer. You people are as fake as other fakers.

[Oct 13, 2019] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Honda ameze was purchased from pinc city Honda on 14 the September 2019 but till date FastTag has not been activated despite several follow-ups with Dealer representative.
Vehicle number RJ45 CH 7342.
Name of owner Mrs Fozia Khan

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda Cars India Ltd. - complaint regarding my new honda amaze v cvt