Honda Cars India Ltd. — honda city service via tristar honda jaipur

Akshay83@gmail.com on Dec 31, 2017
Around 7 month ago, our lock system got changed and since then we arr facing auto lovk problem.in morning if i try to unlock doora then keys buttons doesn't work and we have to manually unlock the door. Also sometime car doesn't start and key sign shown in display.
I visited service center multiple times and when i drive to there, auto lock start working and they say they cannot do anything because it is working. Last time i visited they said we shoukd get changed our battery, key is not issue but battery is. Then i get it done still same issue.

I think when customer is approaching you multiple times then atleast you should check it properly instead of giving excuses.

I am sure they have fitted some faulty lock and giving excuses so that warranty period get over and they have final excusea get it changed again.

Please let me know what should i do in such scenario.

[Dec 31, 2017] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Akshay83@gmail.com , Dec 31, 2017
Car rc is attached

honda city service via tristar honda jaipur
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda Cars India Ltd. - honda city service via tristar honda jaipur