Honda Cars India Ltd. — I'm complaining about spoilage of brake kit within two years of time

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 lakshmanbharathy on Dec 14, 2018
I was notified by the service centre that my car's brake kit has to be replaced and they are estimating an amount of rs.5500/-. And its been only two years since we bought our car i don't know where the complaint remains... Is it on the side of the manufacturers or to the side of service centre?
And it is my fifth service, till my last service which was done on approx 14000km this issue was not found. And suddenly on this time they are notifying this issue, but km wise there not much difference it's only 20, 000km at a span of 6 months.

[Dec 14, 2018] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by lakshmanbharathy, Dec 14, 2018
Service centre - Manchester honda ( Singanallur), Coimbatore

Comments

M dharamvir...i purchased jazz car from honda and they take all responsibilty when make our insurance from nic but now they are not doing anything and want money for standing damaged car in their agency.

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda Cars India Ltd. - I'm complaining about spoilage of brake kit within two years of time