Honda Cars India Ltd. — missing stepney

[email protected] on Feb 12, 2019
I am very worried after service our car honda amaze dl3cck5054 your center on dated 27/01/2019. Because today i am going to out of city. And suddely pencher in tyre on the way so i checked the stepney for change the tyre. But stepney was missing.
I shock. It is cheating during car service and not taken responsiblty service adviser mr amit kumar and no check before delivery of the vechale. So plese look into this matter. It is very serious matter.
Regards.

[Feb 12, 2019] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected], Feb 12, 2019
, sir
I am very worried after service our car honda amaze DL3CCK5054 your center curtesy honda okhla new delhi on dated 27/01/2019.because today I am going to out of city . and suddely pencher in tyre on the way so I checked the stepney for change the tyre .but stepney was missing .
I shock . it is cheating during car service and not taken responsiblty service adviser mr amit kumar and no check before delivery of the vechale .so plese look into this matter .it is very serious matter.
regards.

Comments

Dear sir.
Up to date my bike was running 14000 km . So yesterday I seen horn sound is different so I checked horn.
It's bike speeker with whole attachment bracken was broken.
When I seen carefully so showing result are frame welded horn bkt is broken and hanging with support of wires..
Please do and correct this.

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda Cars India Ltd. - missing stepney