Honda Cars India Ltd. — service complaint - capital honda meenambakkam

srin24 on Mar 8, 2018
I received car after service. I had no complaints but was advised to give for service as routine last week - mar

After service i noticed wobbling and steering vibration. I suspected that the wheel balancing/alignment is not done correct.

When i complaint the next day, i was advised to give for service again and promised correction. I clearly cautioned the service engineer about the impact and he said he has checked all.

But to my surprise the drive to a near by temple was horrible and very risky. I had gone with family and the wobbling was even worse. It started to wobble at 70 kmph speed and later it got worse that even at very slow speed the wobbling was very high.

I had to cancel my trip mid way and return. It was horrifying as i was worried about the safety of my family.

I have still not lost confidence on the honda service and i believe still that honda means quality.

So request to solve this problem at the earliest as i have plans for this weekend.

[Mar 08, 2018] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda Cars India Ltd. - service complaint - capital honda meenambakkam