[Resolved] Honesty Net Solutions — No Browsing Issue - Honesty Net Issue

p_pawar88
I called so many time from last one month to honesty customer care every time they create new tickets and there engineer close the ticket by giving stupid reasons like issue in WebSite, issue in my machine, but it's not true as i tested same sites on Mobile net and working fine also tested my WIFI connection with other 4-5 different device other than my machine still facing same issue.

Below are the few ticket number raised by HNS customer care executive.

TKT[protected] Oct

Hope they can solve this issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 30, 2016

[Oct 22, 2016] Honesty Net Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Since the time I've got the internet connection I've hardly been able to use the services. I've also mailed the issue to their support department for which I haven't received any revert. The helpdesk would never pick any calls. The call themselves honesty but they are the ones who do everything that's not good.
Internet down since 22nd Aug.Was started later but went down again on 26th August.Called multiple times and registered 3 tickets so far. Only assurances that someone will visit but no resolution so far.No one has visited and checked till now.

TKT0227032/0227121/0228327

Await response from Honesty.

A-2009, Station Plaza, Station Road, Bhandup, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078
    Honesty Net Solutions - No Browsing Issue - Honesty Net Issue