1) HSBC Bank did not send me any OTP for FOUR Fraudulent transactions made using my HSBC Credit Card on 26th November 2018.
2) FOUR Domestic transaction were made without my authorisation. I did not get any OTP on my registered mobile number.
3) The payment was not claimed when I reported the fraud and blocked my Card. HSBC did not stop the fraudulent payment even though I informed them and complaint before the amount was claimed.
4) HSBC billed me for the fraudulent amount
5) HSBC did not investigate how my information was leaked.
6) HSBC made no inquiry about the Cyber Crime culprit or try to find the account details from the Merchant PAYTM.
7) HSBC does not protect its consumers from BANK frauds.
8) HSBC Credit Cards are UNSAFE to use.
Was this information helpful?