[Resolved]  Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [Hsbc] — negligence

I am deepak khandagale availed loan of rupees 12000 from hsbc on20/03/2006. The last installment was paid on 27/12/2008 as settlement of the loan. It was the responsibility of same bank to issue me no dues certificate. Till date they have not issued the same and showing my account active having outstanding of 6967 rupees. It total negligence on their part making my credit score poor in cibil. Why such harrasement is the bank doing. If they are willing to extract more money from me. I want this account closed immediately by the bank and show zero balance.
Aug 24, 2017
They didn't mailed me or called me. I don't know how it is resolved.
Aug 23, 2017

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 23, 2017
Updated by Deep2703
Loan Account number[protected] should be closed immediately.

Comments

I tried calling HSBSC. No body from phone banking is picking the call . I waiting for more than 30 minutes.
what is the procedure to to go cosumer court for this negligence
i want to update my address . i am calling HSBSC for long time . no body is picking the call

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC]
    Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Phone
    Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Address
    52, 60, HSBC India Ltd Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001