[Resolved]  Domain & Hosting — Services stopped even after making payment.

Respected Authority,
I had registered for a free 1yr domain(www.svptech.in) service under the offer 'India Get Your Business Online' -By Google & Hostgator. On successful renewal payment after 1yr, on 10th of Feb 2013 at 10am, still my domain hosting services have been stopped. I have made the payment via online pos from my debit card of IDBI bank. After talking with the support team & sending all the required evidences of the debited amount, yet my services have not been resumed. The company(Hostgator) denies that I have made the payment though it reflects on my card(The e-receipt of the IDBI bank has been attached). It has hampered my business as I am working on an important business project & I am unable to receive emails. I have conveyed this several times to the support team/customer service via telephone calls & email. In this case, I seek help & compensation for the same.

Gaurav Puntambekar
Contact: +91-[protected]
Email-Id: [protected]@gmail.com

Services stopped even after making payment.

Comments

Email Hosting — Service not provided even after payment

I had registerd my domain through Hostingseva & also taken hosting whereby they were supposed to provide me with email IDs from google aps. Its been 10 months since I am asking them to provide me details Email IDs but they havent replied even once. All they do is ask me my domain name & tell me they will contact me after checking my details, & never call back.

Domain + Hosting — Services stopped even after making payment

I had registered for a free 1yr domain service under the offer 'India Get Your Business Online' -By Google & Hostgator. On successful renewal payment after 1yr, on 10th of Feb 2013 at 10am, still my domain hosting services have been stopped. I have made the payment via online pos from my debit card of IDBI bank. After talking with the support team & sending all the required evidences of the debited amount, yet my services have not been resumed. The company(Hostgator) denies that I have made the payment though it reflects on my card(The e-receipt of the IDBI bank has been attached). It has hampered my business as I am working on an important business project & I am unable to receive emails. I have conveyed this several times to the support team/customer service via telephone calls & email. In this case, I seek help & compensation for the same.

Pune