[Resolved]  Homewebsitebuilder — Online frauds - cheated with website building & hosting charges

I received the link from Naukri.com website about 'Homewebsitebuilding'. This was a website building tool with online website hosting at a nominal charge, but lately charged upto Rs 4500/- For fist few days (less than a week) i was able to access the website - home website builder - and was able to prepare my own website, hosted, created clickbank accounts and bidvertiser accounts also. But after 1 week when i tried to access the website it gives me an error 'No domain registered with this name'. I still receive promotional emails from the same id: [protected]@homewebsitebuilder.com, i sent several mails as complaints that i am unable to access my account but no responses only bounced mailers.The welcome mail i recieved earlier is as below.

Hi Nitesh,

I'd like to welcome you to Home Website Builder, one of the most popular Automated Affiliate Website Builders on the Internet today.

Everything you need to manage and edit your website can be found in your control panel.

Below are your logins.

Username: nitesh.[protected]@gmail.com
Password: [protected]@73

Nitesh, if you haven't already done so - I highly recommend that you upgrade your account to Pro. This will give you access to all our top performing features along with multiple websites allowing you to start multiplying your earning 10 fold!

To create your first website, just login to your control panel and click on Build Your Website button. Your affiliate review websites will be automatically built within a few clicks. Once built and you can edit your website details at anytime by going to the My Sites menu.

If you ever have any questions please use the support page inside your control panel.

Best regards,

The Home Website Builder Team

PS – You can get instant paying customers to your website by using the special $20 free advertising coupon by going to:

Please help me recover the amount 4500/- and ban this website so that others are not victims.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:55:04