[Resolved]  HOUSE RENT IN KALINGA VIHAR, BHUBANESWAR !!! — NON-REFUNDING & STEALING OF MONEY BY AJAYA KUMAR NAYAK !!!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN !!!

Hi all,

If you are looking for accomodation in Bhubaneswar, please BEWARE of Mr. Ajaya Kumar Nayak (S/o Mr. Akshaya Kumar Nayak).This person is a CHEAT and a FRAUD and probably has duped many people of their money & belongings.

I was staying in Kalingavihar area(LIG-74) and was unfortunate enough to have him as my landlord. At first, he took Rs. 8000/- from me as 2 months advance payment.
But, later on I came to know it was only "refundable security deposit" after reading the rental agreement. He also never gave me any receipt for any of my payments and presented me with inflated bills through his agents and goons and even retained the original copy of the rental agreement by force. Whenever I requested a receipt containing details of my payments, they either ignored it or threatened me.
They even said that receipts mean nothing to them and they will extort money from me whenever they please because Bhubaneswar is not Kolkata. I was helpless because
I was completely alone and he had his entire gang with him. Even then, whenever I protested against his unethical way of extorting money, he humiliated me by implying that I should leave my job because of my poor salary and so on. On some occasions,
they even tried to stealthily sneak into my room when I was not there.
Fortunately I was transferred back to Kolkata because my project was complete in 3 months. When Nayak came to know I was going back he tried to make me suffer by refusing/confiscating room keys frequently. He even demanded that I persuade my superiors in my office to let me stay there for about 1 year or so that he can extort more money from me. After much humiliation and requests, he adjusted Rs. 4000/- out of that Rs. 8000/- as my 1 month rent. Eventually, he stole at least Rs. 4000/- from me and has also tried to grab some of my belongings like my beddings and fan etc. He even insisted to find him a new tenant since I was leaving and show the new party the house without going to my office.
He also probably arranges liquor drinking parties with his goons because I have discovered many empty Vodka bottles(with the label still on it) around the house. I have also noticed that the local people are scared to speak against him because of his goons. Just when I was about to leave Bhubaneswar, I came to know he robbed another party of Rs. 15,000/-.

A few days ago, when I requested him over the phone to pay me my dues by transferring money to my bank account, he said that since he still does not have any new tenants and since I did not tell him that I might leave the house after 3 months in the very beginning, he will not pay me my dues. This is a clear violation of even the rental agreement. After that, he again started to humiliate and hurl abuse at me.
Please stay away from the clutches of this totally law disregarding person.
On several occasions, he has also given people bounced cheques as payments and ran away afterwards by riding his motorbike and cheated them. He even tried to do that to the Government agencies(e.g. Electricity Department.) and has received multiple warnings. He is probably running his dishonest activities from other areas also(e.g. Baramunda).

I don't want any more people to fall into his traps. So, I am giving out full details to the best of my knowledge. Please be careful.

FURTHER DETAILS OF THE DISHONEST LANDLORD :-

FULL NAME :- AJAYA KUMAR NAYAK.
PROFESSION :- ONLY RENTING OUT HOUSES AND CHEATING PEOPLE
THEREAFTER.
FATHER's NAME:- AKSHAYA KUMAR NAYAK.
LOCATION :- LIG-74,K6A,KALINGAVIHAR, P.O.:- PATRAPADA, P.S.-
KHANDAGIRI, BHUBANESWAR, DISTRICT-KHURDA(KHORDA).
MOBILE NUMBER(BHUBANESWAR) :- [protected]
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION : - OBESE PHYSIQUE WITH FREQUENT
LIMPING AND POSSIBLY OWNS 1 OR MORE MOTOCYCLES.

THIS IS A MESSAGE AIMED AT SPREADING AWARENESS AGAINST PEOPLE ENGAGED IN BAD ACTIVITIES.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:06:03
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Company:HOUSE RENT IN KALINGA VIHAR, BHUBANESWAR !!!
    BHUBANESWAR !!!