[Resolved]  House No 512 Sector-46 — Complaint Against Unauthorized Construction

The Estate officer

Subject:- Complaint Against Unauthorized Construction

Respected Sir,

I am residing in sector 46 Faridabad Haryana. I like to register the complaint against Ms Anu Garg she is residing in House No 512 Sector-46 Faridabad This person is illegally reconstructing his house without any permission He has also covered 100% of the greenbelt area. There is no approval from Haryana T&CP and HUDA. He has covered 100% of the service lane(Actually according to the approved map of T&CP it is the service lane/gally beetwwin the house rows)which is against the laws. There is no map approval has been taken from HUDA zonal office. Also being a concerned citizen i would like to bring to your notice for appropriate action as it could lead to fatal accident to people.
So please i request you to kindly take action against this illegal construction.

You're Faithfully
Mohit Juneja
R/o Faridabad Haryana
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
May 24, 2023
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use

    Contact Information

    House No 512 Sector-46
    File a Complaint