Housejoy.in — PEST Control

I am having Bed Bug - Pest Issues, I have opted for PEST Control service from housejoy (Job ID[protected] scheduled on[protected].
The measures taken from HouseJoy engineer was minimum and not helped my situation a bit as I was still facing the issue.
So, I logged a complaint with Housejoy, opted for second service and I was told to wait for sometime to get the treatment effect.
Once again it was of no use and the numbers of bedbug is still growing.
When I waited for effectiveness and reported back to housejoy, they responded that my warranty period is over and they wont be supporting anymore.
I would totally agree with that if my issue was re-occurring newly but it was not resolved at all in the first place.
Its very pathetic and worst service I have ever faced from any agency and it seems they are only interested in the money.
I would like to get an refund or proper service as the pest problem still exists.

[Jan 19, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HouseJoy.in
    HouseJoy.in Phone
    HouseJoy.in Address
    HouseJoy SM Towers, #261, 3Rd Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560071