Housejoy.in — HouseJoy servicemen spoiled my refrigerator

I have ordered in housejoy for cooling issue with my refrigerator. The service man came and fixed the issue. After two days the issue occurs again. That service man was not picking the call. I've rated in housejoy but the service request was not considered. That rubbish servicemen filled wrong gas on my refrigerator. I booked urbanclap service, they checked and then we got to know, your rubbish servicemen spoiled the compressor in refrigerator. I'm not going to leave this issue.

HouseJoy servicemen spoiled my refrigerator

[Jun 05, 2020] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HouseJoy.in Customer Care's response Jun 08, 2020
Hi Ramesh.

Greetings from Housejoy!

Trust our team got in touch with you regarding the issue and hope that the repair has been taken care of.

Kindly write to us at [email protected] if you have any concerns or quires.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Housejoy!

Comments

Hi Ramesh.

We completely understand how you feel and this shouldn't have happened at any cost. We are aware of the issue and are working on it with high priority.

Please be assured that this will be taken care of within 24-48 hours at the max.

We appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Team Housejoy!

HouseJoy SM Towers, #261, 3Rd Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Housejoy.in - HouseJoy servicemen spoiled my refrigerator