Hp Gas Refill Online Portal — hp gas booking transaction failed and amount deducted from account

alln1 on Apr 4, 2018
Hi I booked HP refill cylinder on Feb 20 and paid online using Credit Card. But the transaction failed after entering OTP. HP website did not mention any status about booking. So I had booked again at 08:30 AM on the same day and paid the same amount again. I don't know why HP Gas has not refunded that amount. I tried searching their customer care number but not able to find. Could you please help me to get my refund for failed transaction.
Both the transaction details are mention below and detail about the Dealer.

Failed transaction at 06:39 AM on 20-Feb-2018
========================================
SX-862505 is your one time password (OTP) for transaction of INR 739.63 at NICDMHFWPOCGASBIePay on your Credit Card ending 7017.Valid till 06:47 AM IST - StanChart.

Successful transaction at 08:31 AM on 20-Feb-2018
========================================
RRI-220517 is your one time password (OTP) for transaction of INR 739.63 at NICDMHFWPOCGASBIePay on your Credit Card ending 7017.Valid till 08:39 AM IST - StanChart.

Customer detail and the Agency
==========================
Consumer no : 663752
Distributor code :15177900
Distributor name : Maruthi Gas Co.
Info: vin*nicdmhfwpoc
Booking made date was 20-Feb-2018
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi I booked HP refill cylinder on 10/07/2018 and paid online using Debit Card for my HP Consumer ID is 665789. I have received a transaction No. [protected] from HP Site. HP website did not mention any status about booking. I don't know why HP Gas has not refunded that amount. I Call at Consumer care and they told me you will receive the amount in 2-4 working days but still i didnt received any Amount yet.
Could you please help me to get my refund for failed transaction.

Sitaram Pawar

Hp Gas Refill Online Portal - hp gas booking transaction failed and amount deducted from account

Company:Hp Gas Refill Online Portal