[Resolved] Hp — hp call center and tvs electronics sikanderpur gurgaon

rajiv nagar, Gurugram, Haryana, India
 Baba Gyani Guru on Apr 28, 2019
There is a problem in my computer in which touch pad key board not working i have call in call center in many time. But my issue not resolve yet.
1st complaint log in 5 dec.2018
2nd complaint log in 8 dec. 2018
3rd complaint log in 12 jan. 2019
4th complaint log in 5 feb. 2019
6th complaint log in 2 mar. 2019
7th complaint log in 29 mar. 2019
8th complaint log in 11 apr. 2019

I am trying to call daily in hp call center but they can not satisfied response.
Yet time they are not resolve my issue
So please help us.
I have attach proof of my complaint

There service center included in this problem.

Call center number [protected]

hp call center and tvs electronics sikanderpur gurgaon
hp call center and tvs electronics sikanderpur gurgaon
Complaint marked as Resolved May 31, 2019

[Apr 29, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, Apr 29, 2019
Hello Baba,

I am sorry about the inconvenience you are facing. Can you please email me the HP case ID to hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com so that we can reach out to assist you directly.

I am an HP employee. If the information hasn’t solved your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website ( www.hp.com/in ) or visit the HP Support Forum ( www.hp.com/supportforum ) for further help.

Smitha
HP Social Media Support

Comments

This is completely ridiculous. HP has doing paid customer service mode of service means they will not entertain any customer whether loyal or prospective of either technical help or sales or tech specification if customer is not in warranty. Also HP do not provide free customer service online or oflline for tech support even when a customer is out of warranty. Such business model is threat to India code of ethics. If such has continued in America, HP would be bankrupt because America has strict rules against bad customer service business

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Hp - hp call center and tvs electronics sikanderpur gurgaon