HP India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to HP India

Having problems with HP India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HP India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HP India

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

HP India reviews & complaints page 5

HP India — Photocopy regarding

When hp printer photocopy goes out but photocopy is not good, it becomes very light photocopy but dark photocopy is not...

Due to sudden actions up arrow key is removed or broken from keyboard. Kindly repair it or replace it as soon as possible
HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I naresh katiyar, had been complaint for desktop on 29.06.2022 with complaint no [protected] after then 2-3 visit of hp service center person the unit took away from my office to thier service center after 20 days they return the unit with not complaint close with not complaint close, the unit only is being on but not working properly, hp service center has been closed the complaint which case id is [protected]. During this period my desktop warranty had been finish now what i do?
    now the costumer care asking to us please 20 gb pen drive and hard disk to install the software here i am unable arrange the pen drive and other things .The costumer care daily calling but not resolving my issue.

Dear sir i want to replace my desktop due to it is not working so kindly help to resolve the issue cause hp costumer care not resolving my problem.

naresh katiyar
    [protected] / [protected]
    HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had complaint last year with id-----[protected]. A technician visited and told HP that a liquid spillage was found. But he didn't mention anything about the ROM.No work was done from his side and HP closed the complaint last year due to lack of information. We had to face many problems.

Again We complaint on 18th July ID [protected] because screen was showing the automatic repair error. A technician was assigned to solve...

Sir, i purchase a new laptop in apr-2022 and on 26.07.2022 my laptop not getting turn on .i booked my complaint Case id [protected] to hp Support but after continuous follow on by me regarding complaint with hp customer care but no engineer is visit my site and customer care only give next date. I am fade up with hp customer care policy.
      HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am facing problems in my printer from the buying of that product there is a issue with the quality there is a single line coming which is not printing. I have contacted customer care there is no such a response for the product not having any actions. I frustrated with this product I want solution for my product. I will be very grateful to you

Hp — Defected Laptop

I bought a laptop on 4th April 2022, which is making whistling sounds now I reported their customer care many times but they aren't helping neither giving me any engineer visit nor suggesting me any resolves. I am frustrated and even when to their customer service center previously for repairing but they were rude. I am being harassed by HP even though I paid a big amount for warranty and free service checks.
          Seeking for help. Hope...
          +1 videos

Sir i m not able to use other keyboard or mouse in my laptop

I sir
            Where is a issue in my PC it’s not power on from yesterday
            I requested to send a engineer to my place
            It’s emergency I have work

Serial number :-8CC8441CHW
            Product number : -4EB09AA
            Modal name :- Hp pavilion All in one 24-eq 158in
            HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My HP desktop is in warranty but s/n shows out of warranty

My HP PC is in warranty but S/N show out of warranty

Case ID [protected].

An HP engineer broke my laptop (under warranty) while attempting to repair it.
                  HP on-ground Bangalore team admitted over the phone that the engineer broke the laptop on video and over the phone
                  I haven't been issued the stand-by laptop to date despite writing 25+ emails and several calls.
                  I have lost my salary and my mental health has suffered. HP Bangalore staff is mentally harassing me.
                  I have submitted ample video and audio proof. However, HP is refusing to assist me

ORDER #[protected]
                    Purchase channel : Amazon.in
                    Product detail : HP Envy 11th Gen Intel Evo Core i7 14 inch(35.6 cm) WUXGA Anti-Glare Display 2-in-1 Laptop(16GB RAM/1TB SSD/GTX 1650 4GB Graphics/400 nits/Win 11/MS Office/FPR/B&O/Alexa Built-in/1.59 Kg), 14-eb0021TX

Problem description : I am a final year student at IIT, I bought this laptop after lots of research and within a week time the screen of this...

My printer not working
                    HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My HP pc is in warranty but S/N show out of warranty
                      Aug 03, 2022
                      Updated by satish [email protected]
                      My HP Pc is in warranty but s/n shows out of warranty

A complaint has been happened on the above printer.Its paper feeder does not working.

Sir
                          I booked cylendre for home delivery on 24 July 2022 but till today not deliver to me. To cylendre whenever i make phone call its not get connects. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with hp gas agency shahapur shree ganesh hp gas agency..421601, Do needful

HP 200 Pro G4 22 All-in-One PC

Serial Number8CC0162XSZ

Product Number2W953PA

Respected sir
                              I Rekha Mondal.My case id is [protected].
                              Hum Hp pavilion gaming laptop kharide hain 15th June 2022. Tho mera kharidne ke bad thik thak chal raha tha. 24th june 2022 me achanak mera laptop ka diaplay me kuch nahi a raha tha...tho full charge kar diye tho uske bad next day try kiya on karne ka tho on ho gaya display a gaya tho hum soche ki update ka kuch problem ho gaya tha isiliye hum customer care ko phn nahi...

My hp laptop is not working from last 4-5 days as I m continuously calling hp team but they are giving me proper response and not solving my problem.I told that I have urgent but still these people are delaying to provide their service.