[Resolved] HP India — case - [protected] | s/n - cnd81918fq

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 shnugourav on Dec 4, 2018
Referring hp services.

I have been experiencing performance issue with my laptop, which was purchased 1-2 months ago.

Hp service center in india registered a case, hp engineer visited at my place and he diagnosed, this model does not have 2nd ram slot and cpu fan either, due to which performance got degraded for this model. Hp engineer installed all required patches along updated bios, but it had gone worst!!

My request to hp, either add ram slot to this model or replace this laptop with the higher series and i am ready to pay the difference. Would you be able to assist me with this request?

Background:
I had purchased from hp authorized store and i was told this model can be upgraded to 16 gb but no one mentioned that 16gb chip will be added to the same slot where 4 gb has been installed... And now, if i go an upgrade to the 16 gb, then 4 gb chip is waste!!

Any solution? In case if not due to internal hp process then fine... I will bear this loss!!

Gourav sharma
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2019

[Dec 04, 2018] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, Dec 11, 2018
Hello Gourav,

Apologies for any inconveniences you’ve experienced.

I have studied you case & same has been escalated to HP relevant team, someone will contact you at earliest to assist you further.

Smitha

I am an HP employee. If the information hasn’t solved your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website ( www.hp.com/in ) or visit the HP Support Forum ( www.hp.com/supportforum ) for further help.
Thank you for your support.
Updated by shnugourav, Feb 06, 2019
Thanks Smitha.
Yes, this issue has been resolved.

Comments

I think, HP won't give higher model.
sorry for the trouble caused to you
Brought a new laptop on 31st Aug 2018. It stopped working on 22nd Oct 2018. Logged a complain with HP toll free on 24th Oct 2018. Case Id - [protected]. Till date 5th Dec 2018, its pending due to non availability of parts. Both local service center as well as the customer care is not able to get me date by when the parts will be available.
Scanner is not working properly,
Please sent your engineer for maintenance our scanner.

Bank of Maharashtra GUNSADA