[Resolved] HP India — case number [protected]

S.a.s.nagar (mohali), Punjabmohali, India
 vermachander on Jun 6, 2019
I would like to complain you that last year in July I have purchased HP laptop and still its under warranty. there is white spot occurred on screen, your company executive visited us and said company will refuse to replace its screen and company will use your accidental insurance for this fault.
I want to ask that why hp will use my laptop, s accidental insurance ? product has manufacturing defect and there is not any accidental defect or damage .product is still under warranty. I received a call from your caller that company had refused to replace screen of laptop .I have recording of this call.. my case number is [protected] dated 1 june 2019.shall I move to consumer court to get value for my hard earned money invested on HP laptop? I trusted the name HP, is my fault?
pl. provide me contact number of high authority .
chander bhushan
Mobile [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 13, 2019

[Jun 06, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, Jun 10, 2019
Hello Chander,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that and appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

I've escalated this to concern team they will contact you on priority.

NOTE : Considering security reasons and the protection of your information, it is recommended that you remove your phone number & case number from this post.

Smitha