[Resolved]  HP India — Hp 15 CS2082TX Pavilion laptop

This laptop I bought a year back, was defective from the start. It stopped working within 15 days of purchase and when I asked for a replacement, I was denied saying it can be repaired. It stopped working again in September. When I gave it for repair I got it back after 20 days with all my data gone. It stopped working again in December. I gave it for repair again and got it back after 2 weeks with all of my data gone. It stopped working again in july. When I called the Hp CUSTOMER care numbers they gave me two numbers both of which didn't work . Then they gave me a printer guys number, that person gave me 3 numbers all of which didnt work. This shows your CUSTOMER care is very useless. Hp is the worst useless irresponsible company I've ever seen. They sold me a defective laptop which costed me thousands of money on repair. And now it needs a new motherboard for which the service centre is charging thousands of money, what the hell is this company and its products, everything is trash. No replacement no refund nothing. Useless good for nothing people. I want a replacement of my laptop its high time now. I the one year I bought my laptop, I had it with me for hardly 4 5 months and all the other times in the service centre. I paid 63000 for this defective piece of ###.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 1, 2020
This laptop I bought a year back, was defective from the start. It stopped working within 15 days of purchase and when I asked for a replacement, I was denied saying it can be repaired. It stopped working again in September. When I gave it for repair I got it back after 20 days with all my data gone. It stopped working again in December. I gave it for repair again and got it back after 2 weeks with all of my data gone. It stopped working again in july. When I called the Hp customer care numbers they gave me two numbers both of which didn't work . Then they gave me a printer guys number, that person gave me 3 numbers all of which didnt work. This shows your customer care is very useless. Hp is the worst useless irresponsible company I've ever seen. They sold me a defective laptop which costed me thousands of money on repair. And now it needs a new motherboard for which the service centre is charging thousands of money, what the hell is this company and its products, everything is trash. No replacement no refund nothing. Useless good for nothing people. I want a replacement of my laptop its high time now. I the one year I bought my laptop, I had it with me for hardly 4 5 months and all the other times in the service centre. I paid 63000 for this defective piece of shit.

[Aug 03, 2020] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response Aug 04, 2020
Dear Customer,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that and I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

Kindly email (hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com) your contact number and HP unit's serial number along with the review link.

I'll get the issue fixed asap.

I am an HP employee. If the information hasn’t solved your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website (www.hp.com/in)

Please visit the HP Support Forum www.hp.com/supportforum for further help.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet