HP India — Hp laptop getting slower and charge is not accepting in the laptop

Hlo My name is Rajappan and I'm from coimbatore. As I have purchased a laptop on 5 August in flipkart for my college purpose.Within 23rd Aug, I got my laptop slow done enough and not even accepting my charge.So we convey the issue to customer service but they are saying take the issues to hp service centre. We believe that hp is one of greatest brands in computing. We didn't complain about the brand, but the laptop getting some issues in it.So kindly do some convection to it because we are trying from 25th till now we didn't get any solution for it. In service centre there are saying to change the os to the laptop within 20days how can we change it. We are totally disappointed in hp. So kindly do any prefers for this as soon as u can.
Thank u.
HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments