HP India — HP Pavilion 13- A201tu

Hii I'm Abin. Recently i changed the touch screen of my laptop through ADP because of a small damage. But after that am facing a lot of problems in my display.such as, when i open a white tab the colour of white indicates pale red colour.And a small black mark also in the down left corner of the screen. I filed another case through HP ONLINE CASE BOOKING NUMBER.But they closed that case telling it will not cover under warranty and ADP. The thing is, they did not even check the laptop.They asked me some snapshot of that issue and i mailed.(Even that issue is not properly visible in that snaps)then they closed that case by mentioning "This issue will not cover under warranty and ADP" I don't understand, Cracks and damages will cover under warranty and ADP but not this kinda issue. If this damage has happened from my side, Ok i can manage. But this issue was happened after installing the new touch screen only. And HP did not even try to check that exact issue. More over they are eager to close my case. I thought HP service was good but i was wrong. Worst service ever.

[Jan 19, 2017] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HP India