[Resolved] HP India — hp printer complaints

Navi Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Prashantma91 on Apr 9, 2019
I register complaint a month ago regarding printer on hp support center but still hp engineer not visit to solve my problem, i called 2-3 times to support center but executive says engineer will visit 24 to 48 hours & they given service center number but no one pickup called.
So please look in to this matter solved earliest.
Case id : [protected].
Due to delay from hp support i resolved my problem from another vendor on chargeable basis.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2019

[Apr 09, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2019
Hello Prashantma,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'll be sure to share your feedback about the product with appropriate team internally. You may reach out to me again in future when you need any help.

I'll be glad to provide any help & assistance if needed.

Support E-mail: hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com

I am an HP employee. If the information hasn’t solved your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website ( www.hp.com/in ) or visit the HP Support Forum ( www.hp.com/supportforum ) for further help.

Smitha
HP Social Media Support
Updated by Prashantma91, Apr 23, 2019
I received one call from HP center but still not resolve my problem.

Comments

Purchased Laser Jet MFD M436dn from Lap Top World Amritsar, Vishal Chopra, Punjab, India on 31 March 2019. It has still not been installed on 10 April inspite of repeated calling Vishal Chopra owner dealer.
HP earlier was believed to be very efficient company, but this experience with tardy and impolite dealer of HP has changed our view about HP.

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030