[Resolved] HP India — hp redemption offer crm:[protected] years additional warranty)

Dharmendrapal on Jun 13, 2019

I am feeling cheated by HP India, Multiple calls and mutiple promises given by HP india team.

i happened to bought HP laptop (notebook-15-da0327tu) on 6th may'19... and since 11th of may'19 to till date, Still folowing up for my 2 years additional warranty with the HP India Technical and redemption team ...I was promised that my case will be resolved till 9th of june'19 by Mr .Deepjyoti das (floor manager). i am extremely frustrated and unhappy now 1616because the way/manner in which HP india customer care team, technical team redemption team not responding to technical teams) are..playing ping pong with my query/request for 2 years additional warranty.
Please look into and help me to get additional warraty.

thanks
Dharmendra Pal
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that and appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

Kindly email (hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com) your contact number, email address and HP unit serial number along with the best reachable time.

Help link to find the serial number: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04559742

I'll get the issue fixed asap.

Smitha
HP Social Media Support

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030
    HP India - hp redemption offer crm:0009275010466 (2 years additional warranty)