HP India — I am complaining about my printer

Add.- 25 Shakti vijay soc., Surat, Surat District, Gujarat, India
 devesh6959 on Jun 21, 2019
kindly requesting to you that i have bought a hp printer which details is - Model N. HP Ink Tank 319.and dated is.[protected].
after some time i found a problem is E3 Error same display . so i informed customer care and register complaint. so 1 person visited and he reply that this is out of warranty because dust is inside the printer.but its is not a proper reply by him so i again complaint customer care so after some time i get a call by service center and he told me 1st you pay Rs/-1800 to 2000. so really i am frustrated about yours service and replying.by customer care .please kindly try to solve this problem as soon as possible.

thanks a regards
Cust. Name - Devesh kumar .
Mob. N- [protected].
Add.- 25 Shakti vijay soc.
Godadara Surat.

[Jun 22, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2019
Hello Devesh,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that and appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

I've forwarded your concern to the relevant team to assist you further in resolving the issue.

NOTE : Considering security reasons and the protection of your information, it is recommended that you remove your phone number from this post.

Smitha