HP India — Irresponsible service center of delhi, nehru pkace

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Prahlad Jha
I am submitted my laptop in nehru place, New Delhi on 25 jan i have purchase on 10 feb 2015 but i lost my bill the executive said me its not under warrenty coz i dont have bill and they said you have to pay 500 for checking charge i accepted and deposited laptop and today i received a call from service center they said it will take 16000 its too much and now when i checked warrenty it on HP website its under warrenty now let me know how my product goes out of warrenty the executive didnot check.please try to short out my problem.

Irresponsible service center of delhi, nehru pkace

[Jan 27, 2016] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Prahlad Jha,

Thank you for choosing HP and addressing your concern to us. I am sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide your contact number, Email address and laptop's SN to hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com. I will contact you again as soon as I get your information.

I work for HP.If the information hasn’t solve your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website ( www.hp.com/in ) or visit HP Support Forum( www.hp.com/supportforum ) for further help. Thank you for your support.

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030