[Resolved] HP India — laptop-r4sldfqf product name- 14qcs0006tu

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 LALIT MANUJA on Apr 17, 2019
I bought this LAPTOP-R4SLDFQF, PRODUCT NAME- 14qcs0006tu on 19th march 2019 from the day of purchase I am facing this problem, the processer is very slow, i rely on my laptop for all my work and this is being a very problematic thing for me plus it is taking a lot of time to process things, i was not expecting this from HP, hoping to get my problem resolved as soon as possible
Thankyou
Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2019

[Apr 17, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019
Hello Lalit,

I am sorry about the inconvenience you're facing. Can you please send your contact details, unit serial number & previous case number (if any), along with the review link as reference to the following email ID so that we can reach out to assist you directly.

Support E-mail: hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com

I am an HP employee. If the information hasn’t solved your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website ( www.hp.com/in ) or visit the HP Support Forum ( www.hp.com/supportforum ) for further help.

Smitha
HP Social Media Support

Comments

try to update latest BIos firmware and intel management engine firmware, its driver .

restart the windows.

type below commands one by one in cmd, then press enter
Sfc.exe /Scannow
Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup
Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

restart the windows
I paid on 23/02/2019 for the extension of my HP printer 5811 for 2yrs and still now I didn't get the invoice for it.My printer is not working now, what can I do now?Will you arrange any alternation till I get the invoice from you?

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030