[Resolved] HP India — my complaint not solved-bllb581502

Case no-bllb581502
Product description - hp laser jet m1005
Product no-cb376a
Serial no-cnknk58b65
Sir i have complained about printer on 27jan. Your engineer visit and know to me some part is not work. He ordered part. But till date my printer is not working. I have called several times of your service centre but no body to give answer.
Sir i have purchased hp printer due to name and goodwill. So sir plz see the above issue
Ranjan kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2018

[Feb 12, 2018] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2018
Dear Ranjan,

I will escalate this case to our relevant team, we will check on this issue and get back to you as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

HP Social Media Support
Updated by Zeanith, Feb 20, 2018
complain no-BLLB581501
Product description - Hp laser jet m1005
Product no-CB376A
Serial no-CNKNK58B65

Sir I have complained about printer on 27jan. your engineer visited details
1 time-power kit is not work(electric supply is ok)
2-power kit is perfect. but internal kit is not working
and last result is both part is required to change.sir i have taken a HP printers due to his international brand with his good service. I think my opinion is not perfect about this type of service.My complain is completing approx one month but my problem is same. Sir company provide 1 year warrenty with his product. but my problem is not completed within approx month. What company extended my warranty for his delay.I think this is manufacturing defect.Sir please guide to me, what to do about this.Either change or solve my problem. If my problem is not solved than i think to go Consumer forum.I have already take mental tension with financial losses.

so sir please see the above issue.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0