HP India — new hp 360 laptop not working till date

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 sabby0509 on Dec 22, 2018
I complaint for a factory fault just within 1 month (Informed store 3 days after purchase).
It took 3 months to resolve a problem but to cause more problems.
My laptop base got damaged. The led panel which was changed due to webcam and hinges issues is faulty.
Complaint many times, written several emails, reached seniors by email, twitter, linkedin but to my bad luck hp doesnt have anypne responsible enough.
Reached ceo of hp, ceo of hp india but there are not bothered either.
I invested rs 76000 in this laptop and couldnt get it working fine for 76 days.
What hp wants now is to replace more parts in the new laptop which was defective by manufacturing.
I have written an email 3 days back but no one has replied on that. They sent a technician today to take pics of the damaged parts but no sort of communication from the senior team.
No one cares for my hard earned money and mental harassment i am going through.
I work as a freelancer and laptop is what i need all the times. I am suffering financial loss due to repair, complaint cycle.
I am left with no choice but to complaint against them.
I have everything documented. I have whatsapp chats, hp chat support, hp twitter handle for technical support, case numbers and all to prove what i have been through.
I have paid hp for a used laptop which is not getting filled with refurbished or may be good to use products but why???
Why should i get all laptop parts replaced within 3 months when i paid for a new laptop.
Can any one help me?

[Dec 22, 2018] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sabby0509, Dec 24, 2018
Hi All,

The technician who visited on Saturday, 22 december 2018 to take pictures of damaged part opened the system back panel and took pictures.
Later same day I realized my fingerprint sensor was not working which sometimes doesnt work due to system delay or other reason but later works.
Sunday I did not use the laptop. Right now I am using the laptop, tried to unlock system with fingerprint sensor as usual but it didnt work. I used pin code to open it.
I locked it again to check but unable to open it with fingerprint sensor.
I opened fingerprint sensor settings, my finger print was there, but still not working.
It gave me option to set up or remove. I removed old one thinking it might have got corrupted due to any reason.
I am trying to set up the FINGERPRINT SCANNER but its not taking it. IT stays at one place. No sensor detection or feeling of sensor.

Can anyone tell me whats happening?
Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Another issue to the list of brand new laptop.
Updated by sabby0509, Jan 19, 2019
Another techinician who was manager from Iqor Rajouri visited on 4 han 2019 to check the damage and issues with laptop. He opened laptop back and check everything, Also plugged in fingerprint sensor which was dislocated.
Then I got a call from Kolkata Escalation Team of HP. explained all issues to them again. Informed that techinician wants to replace the LED panel again and the base of laptop, which means all the parts from this NEW laptop will be transferred to a new body.
I was assured of best resolution but nobody called me. I got a call from bangalore team on 17 january telling me parts will be replaced by 7 february 2019. I explained them the issue again. Yesterday 18 jan 2019 i got an email stating that my laptop parts have been replaced, issue resolved with no more issues in laptop.
The email has work order which states my name, phone number, case number (created by kolkata team) but has my address wrong. The service center is now TVS electronics from Iqor. I can show all details and emails to prove I am innocent. Can anyone advice me how to take legal action against these people. This laptop costed me rs 75000 and i have just faced troubles with it, people lying, fraud and fake resolution been given.
Updated by sabby0509, Jan 21, 2019
here comes another issue with the newly replaced laptop screen panel. The screen panel is opening on its own without any physical damage.
The laptop was not used from last 2 days. Its kept in safe way, in HP provided backpack in an almirah.
Today worked on laptop for 15 minutes and closed it. Needed it again after 5 minutes. Opened screen panel, and it started to pop out from right side of screen panel. The pasting is coming off for a branded laptop.
NO PHYSICAL DAMAGE ON LAPTOP WHICH CAN BE PROVED BY PICS.
I am yet to hear from HP on this case.

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030