HP India — no installation service

Caranzalem, India
 Lux Wed on Oct 21, 2018
I have purchased hp printer in march 2018 still no engineer has come to site visit for installation.in march n april i asked for installation through their callcenter service no engineer turned up. Again i asked for installation since i started online selling n received orders so i need to print labels n invoice etc. On 28th september, i was informed engineer will visit my home in 48hrs but no one has till date come for same. These week i placed various calls on their toll free number yet i was left with one number for vinutha [protected] but no one received the calls my latest service request number is hp-cn7b5g1q5. Dated 28.9.2018 which has been not attended. I want quick response from hp installation service. I have lost lots of business as i had to cancel orders for not been able to print from home for my online store business and wish to get damages paid to me. It's very harrasing behaviour of service department that they cannot send installation engineer for past 4 weeks forget last 8 months. Soon warranty will also get over for the printer since it's over 8 months since purchase (Invoice) i have atleast called 25times since march for installation on their tollfree number and they don't even have records for same. Hp happens to be leader in indian mkt but it's zero in service, i want refund for my purchase as well as compensation for lost business and mental torture calling them so many times and yet not getting service.

no installation service
no installation service

[Oct 21, 2018] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0