[Resolved] HP India — Online Purchase from HP Gurgaon

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 ashareef3m
I had purchased a HP Probook 440 from HP Online in the last week of May. The model that i selected was supposed to have a DVD but the one that was delivered to me didn't had. I wanted to return the Laptop to get the correct model but the Team of Mr. Lalit 'begged' me to keep the laptop and in lieu they promised me a External Hard Drive of 1TB. Now this was in the beginning of 1st of of June and since then i had been just following up / calling them almost everyday and then finally on 27th of July the team headed by Mr. Yashveer / Mr. Lalit / Mr. Iqbal / Mr. Ashutosh raised a Order No. 752767 dated 27th July for which i had been waiting for last 1 month only to shocking see today that it stands as cancelled without any information to me.
This is case of pure Cheating by the HP Online Store.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 3, 2016

[Aug 27, 2016] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, Sep 01, 2016
Dear ashareef3m,

I am sorry about the inconvenience you're facing. I've forwarded your comments to the relevant HP team. Someone will be in touch soon.

I am an HP employee. If the information hasn't solve your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website ( www.hp.com/in ) or visit HP Support Forum (www.hp.com/supportforum) for further help. Thank you for your support.

Comments

Date of purchase is 12-jul-2016 .
please chack end of warranty . i think it should be 12-jul-2019 18 jul 2019. but not[protected]

Hi vikas sahdev,

Thanks for sending your details through. I've forwarded your comments to the relevant HP team. Please share your contact details to [email protected] for us to assist you directly.

My Desktop serial no. INA532P35D product no. MOFPC#ACJ is not working properly goes in to hanging mode frequently.

MG Govt. Engg. College Kotla
Camp at JN Govt. Engg. College Sundernagar
M.N. [protected]
email.[protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@gmail.com

Hi kanuanil,

Thank you for sending your details.

It took 60 min and 4 calls to customer care phone no for registering the complaint. After registering, even after 48 hours your Chennai Ensure support services does not even aware that a complaint has to be addressed.
No response even after 48 hrs.

Hi akbardorai,

I am sorry about the inconvenience you're facing. Can you please send your contact details & case number to [email protected] so we can reach out to assist you directly?

Three times doa and hp doesnt want to understand they have afaulty machine
now not returning my back to colledge money which i have already paid

i want a refund else i am filing a court case and will give vidoes and pics of fault machine on social media

gaurav

Dear brandsnus,

I am sorry about the inconvenience you're facing. Can you please send your contact details, unit serial number and redemption code to [email protected] so we can reach out to assist you directly?

We get the system on[protected] through CTEL company to Prohibition and Excise department Guntur for prohibition and excise station sattenapalli suddenly it was not working from 20-8-16 it contain the code 3CQ433CZF1 (Monitor )

Hi M.Ramesh.1,

Thanks for sending your details.

Please contact our support team on the below contact number for further assistance.

1800 114 772

Hours of operation ( Languages supported ):
Monday to Saturday, 9 am to 9 pm (excluding public holidays) ( English and Hindi )

From today onward i am facing new problem with my laptop .their is vertcal white line on my screen .it does not go away by changing any resulation or setting i need help

Hi shantanu87,

I am sorry about the inconvenience you're facing. Can you please send your contact details & previous case number to [email protected] so we can reach out to assist you directly?

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030