Hp India Online Store — refund issue

asdfghj on Dec 13, 2017
Order placed on 09/11/17 as order no 300000035995 & due to non availability of our given order of our printer model hp 6970 office jet 6 nos we cancelled the order on15/11/17 on contrast of the cancellation a case no-cas-94706-b9p7x8 had been generated from their side in from of cancellation id. Since then no refund had been generated yet. Since from last 28days had passed by no refund had no refund had been initiated. Every time once we are calling a excuse had been initiated from them in form of 24 hours time had been extended from them.in which 10 times this event had been executed in between me & hp personal respectively. On the basis of that its hampering my business & my order also had been cancelled from customer side too. The money which we had been payed to hp is taken as short form loan & everyday a interest had been accumulating on our side thereof. So we are requesting the competent authority to look after the matter & do an appropriate action on the said company to get our refund as earliest as possible.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0