[Resolved] HP India — Pathetic service ever

Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 Ranasaabh
After a major accident, most of the laptop parts were replaced. Keyboard was not replaced because it had no cracks. It have dent and the left part of the keyboard do not work properly. Specially the finger print censor. After registering a case 3 times with the team, nothing happened. I bought this laptop for 70K and this is of no use.

Also the engineer installed the windows did some settings to graphic card and it never updates now. The DVD sent to me were faulty and they never install windows properly and get stuck after installation of graphic card starts.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 19, 2016

[May 16, 2016] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, May 16, 2016
Hi Ranasaabh, Thank you for choosing HP and addressing your concern to us. I am sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide your name, contact number, email address, and laptop's serial number to [email protected] I will contact you again as soon as I get your information. Thanks! I am an HP employee. If the information hasn't solve your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website ( www.hp.com/in ) or visit HP Support Forum( www.hp.com/supportforum ) for further help. Thank you for your support.

Comments

Hp India — booting

hp 18 pavilion desktop computer is not boot and show display. I have already ago complaint by not reply please I request immediately solve this problem. Thanks

Hp India — not working my laptop .very slowly working

when my computer start they can take long time to become ideal and any task perform my laptop very slow to respond ...

Already sent the details, still no response from your team.

consumer No:210032

I booked my cylinder online on 07/06/13 ....I received an confirmation SMS and then on 15/06/13 received an SMS stating that the booking number is cancelled. Now I am without refilled cylinder ...what to do?

HP Compaq Elite 8300 Microtower Desktop

HP Compaq Elite 8300 Microtower Desktop S/N: INA321R79L P/N: D0P93PA#ACJ Problem: Weak SMPS

One line is showing on the screen

Some days one line is showing on the screen of my laptop. I think it's a screen internal problem.Pls short-out this problem as soon as possible.

Printer Showing Error Messages

Printer Showing Error Messages while printing the document. Always show the message FAX Printing While faxing it shows Connection Error

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030