HP India — printer 4535 copy/scan is not working after firmware patch update

Jayaram m v on Jun 19, 2018

My hp 4535 printer copy/scan is not working after the firmware patch update. You can find other details from the case number - [protected] (Crm:[protected]. I have given my printer to authorised service centre now and they are charging me rs 750 just for the general service. I know my printer is out of warranty but why should i pay for no fault of me. This problem started after firmware update from hp last saturday, everything was working fine just before that. Please address this asap adequately.

[Jun 19, 2018] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Jayaram m v, Jun 21, 2018
Now service guys are saying scanner needs to be replaced and costs Rs 5000/-. Ridiculous. Just firmware update spoiled my printer and costing mountain. And moreover this Firmware update was automatic. Without testing the firmware how do they release? I don't trust HP anymore. Crap.

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030