[Resolved] HP India — problem in some app and there is no backup.

Achyuta Nand Shukla on May 30, 2019
Hyy i am hp laptop user from last three year. I never face any problem in my laptop but on[protected] at 10:30. Pm i facing some problem. That when open my laptop then it not start and again and again say to restart. I restart many times but it not open. Then i go on setting and click on software update with backup or restore. But when update was completed then there were no any backup and no any app such as ms excell, office, powerpoint and so on.
So i request; please make my laptop proper. For more information you can call me on [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 1, 2019

[May 30, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, May 31, 2019
Hello Achyuta,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that and appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

Kindly email ([protected]@hp.com) your contact number, email address and HP unit serial number along with the best reachable time.

Help link to find the serial number: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04559742

I'll get the issue fixed asap.

Smitha
HP Social Media Support

Comments

its Windows operating system issues, so you must contact Microsoft customer care

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030
    HP India - problem in some app and there is no backup.