[Resolved] HP India — the hp customer care is not responding & not working properly

39, 2nd C Cross, 3rd main,, Ramanjaneya nagar, Chikkalsandra, Bangalore, India
 Vinay Shan on May 28, 2019
Respected sir / madam,

Hi this is vinay from bangalore i have a samsung xpress m2876nd printer. The printer is not working from 30 days because the printer showing error message as "not availabel try again later" with red light. When i press the start button of xerox copy button it showing the error message. The hp customer care is not responding properly. Not taking action properly. I raised the complaint from hp customer care from 30 days back but still the complaint has been not solved. Case id is: [protected]. Please please requesting you people please solve my problem.
Product serial number: cnb1l8x48l
Product model no: samsung xpress m2876nd
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 28, 2019

[May 28, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, May 28, 2019
Hello Vinay,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that and appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

I see that you have been guided to our ARC center, I would request you to visit our nearest ARC center to get the toner tested.

You may reach out to me again in future when you need any help.

I'll be glad to provide any help & assistance if needed.

Support E-mail: [protected]@hp.com

Smitha
HP Social Media Support
Updated by Vinay Shan, May 28, 2019
Dear Smitha Madam,

I went to nearest ARC Centre in Jayanagar 4th block, bangalore. But they told me that they are not ready to take service in toner and toner testing & validation in that center.

Thanking You,