[Resolved] HP India — wrong product sold by the dealer

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 [email protected] on Jun 15, 2019

I was in urgent need of a laptop with following configuration:
RAM:4-8 GB,
Hard disk: 1TB plus Slot for SSD
MS office-original
Window 10-original
with good battery back up.

I went to the dealer named SARGAM in Faridabad and asked me to show the product of my need. He suggested me i3, 7th Gen Da0327Tu model stating it has all feature of my need and purchased the same immediately on dated 09.06.2019

but when enquired to customer care of HP, SSD slot is not present there, which was the main requirement of mine for better speed.

It was bring into the notice of the dealer on the 3rd day of purchase, but again he forced and insist me that he is right and this laptop has that feature..

Sir, I do have its call recording with me as well as WhatsApp msg for claiming the availability of those feature.

At the same time, it was bring into the notice of customer care and their seniors but again they denied to give me the right product.

Sir, therefore I request you to resolve this issue and give me a laptop with SSD slot inbuild, else this product is of no use for me. Pls note. I am your repeat customer too.

Serial no. of product: CND91017XK

Looking forward for your timely support.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Hello Premendra,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that and appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

I've forwarded your concern to the relevant team they will contact you asap.

NOTE : Considering security reasons and the protection of your information, it is recommended that you remove the serial number from this post.

Smitha