[Resolved] Hp — my laptop have a problem in motherboard within 2 months of its purchase

Guwahati, Kamrup Metropolitan District, Assam, India
 kkysks on Jun 8, 2019
Sir, I bought a hp laptop (HP Pav x360 Convert 14-cd00)worth Rs 47, 880/- two months ago for study purpose.
I hardly used it 5-6 times in previous 2 months.
On May 04, 2019 Suddenly I was not able to turn it on on pressing power button.So I complained on the HP care and they advised me to long press the power button but it not worked and they advised to connect it with the charger and again press the power button after some time it got heated up.

The HP care representative told that she will register a case ID ( case ID : [protected] ) and a technician will visit me at my home.
Technician visited at my place on May 20, 2019 and told there is some problem in the system board after getting approval from HP he will replace the system board.

But on May 24, 2019 I got attached mail from their representative that defect of the part (system board) is found to be due to unintentional damage so it will not be covered in warranty and replacement of spare part will be done on a chargeable basis.
As the mail stated that standard warranty does not extend to any HP Hardware Product that has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of accident, misuse, liquid spills, abuse, contamination, or other external causes.But the damage in the component did not occur due to any of the above mentioned reasons/causes or it may be possible that damage occurred due to the guidance given by HP care representative.

After various mails, request and follow ups even after one month my issue had not been resolved.

Inspite of this, they provided a quotation of Rs.37, 385/- for replacement of defective part.

This are like mental harassment to me to contact them too many times for repair o[censored]nder warranty product.

They are not understanding the value of consumer's hard earned money.

Sir, How a laptop can be damaged within 2-3 months on using 5-6 times only, if a laptop cannot sustain for even 3 months then what is the reliability of the product and why I have to suffer for incapability of the product?

Sir, How a common person can manage another Rs. 37, 385/- within two months of purchase a product of Rs. 47, 880/-??

Please help me to get it repaired under warranty.

Copy of mail communication attached.
Please find the attachment

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019
System Board has been replaced under warranty

[Jun 16, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that and appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

Kindly email (hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com) your contact number, email address and HP unit serial number along with the best reachable time.

Help link to find the serial number: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04559742

I'll get the issue fixed asap.

Smitha
HP Social Media Support
Updated by kkysks, Jun 17, 2019
Desired deatails of the product has been sent via mail.

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030