[Resolved]  Hp — printer power on issue all in one 2131

We made a complaint [protected] against CN8264N7XZ on 18/01/2019 .The issue was anable power on . The related HP visited under case BNHW325201 and try there best than said it is a matter refer to HP . After 5 days i asked HP about my case . They answered that your printer is not under warranty .and said call to our partner[protected], 11 and [protected] . from tere answered same. than what worth HP or money ? I was in hope that in HP. But now i nhave to submit my experience to you . I hope you will see the matter seriously and try to resolve it .I am awating your kindly look in to the issue.
printer power on issue all in one 2131
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2019 Hello Jitendar,

I am sorry about the inconvenience you are facing. I've forwarded your concern to the relevant team, someone will contact you at earliest to provide the best solution available.

I am an HP employee. If the information hasn’t solved your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP support website ( www.hp.com/in ) or visit the HP Support Forum ( www.hp.com/supportforum ) for further help.

SP
HP Social Media Support
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Sir I have a pen drive For HP but that don't work I have insert the pen drive in laptop or PC but that not Read the pen drive so I want a replacement for this product.

My contact Number [protected]
Address N 104 PM AVAS YOJNA MANGAL PANDEY ROAD NEAR AGORA CITY CENTER SAMA VADODARA 390008

Satyendra Singh J Bhaduariya's reply, Feb 4, 2019
I want replacement as soon as possible
64 gb pendrive was called 32 gb