[Resolved]  Hp — Regarding crusher moving problem and poor service

It feels very frustrating that your service engineer is damaging my product. Almost 2 weeks to go but nothing seems positive for me. Let's have a look of your service engineer activity day by day.

On[protected] he opens all parts and said your touchpad is not working so we have to replace it.

On[protected] he replaced touchpad but issue not resolved.

On[protected] open laptop again and said that issue is with keyboard so we have to replace it and he ordered keyboard.

On[protected] I talk Mr. Subrit Rathore ( Level 1 manager ) and he said I will send service engineer again and he will check all the part like screen, keyboard, drivers in guidence of technical team

On[protected] service engineer visit again and open all parts like screen, keyboard in guidence with technical team and said we have to replace the keyboard first, if issue resolve then okay if not we will move towards next part.

On[protected] service engineer comes with a new keyboard and open my laptop again and start to fix new keyboard but suddenly he said this new keyboard is not matching of my laptop so we have to order the right keyboard again and he walked out.

Today on[protected], Your service engineer change the keyboard today but issue not resolved.
So now he again fixed old key board and remove new keyboard which he carried with him.
I even do not know what they are going to do next time.

Mr. Subrit Rathore (Level 1 manager HP) blocked my phone number today.

You can't imagine what I am going through. My product is getting damaged day by day but no one is listening to me.
Such disgusting behaviour from HP, never seen before.

RAM SINGH
Case ID -[protected]
Mob: [protected]
Apr 18, 2021
Respected sir, My defective piece has been replaced with a new one. I have experienced a very good behaviour from your team. I especially thank to Mr. Shantanu Mitra, manager customer relations for their support and cooperation. I really appreciate his job and the way he works. Thanks and regards. RAM SINGH
Apr 02, 2021

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Respected sir,

Thanks and regards.