Hr Services.monster [protected]@gmail.com — Fraud

Hrservices.[protected]@gmail.com mujhe mail received hua tha unohne mujhe Rs. 5000 to our a/c indusind bank in the name of mohd shamim depoiste karante ke liye bola main Rs. 5000 deposit kiya lekin Mr. Ajay ka mujhe mail aya ki apaka document verification ke liye Rs 11000 paid karana padega. maine unse baat kiya tho kuch proper response nahi kara rah hai . maine unka compnay ka registration dikhane ke liye bola do nahi dikhaya. 1st time baat haui thi to ajay ji ne kaha ki sirf 5000 paid karana padega.
ye fraud person hai
Tel [protected]
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

ya im also getting same call like this hrmonsterindia.[protected]@gmail.com... they asking 2500... Central Bank - vinay kumar - [protected] - CBIN0285076 - [protected] Meenakshi - Fraud peoples... plz dont trust like this calls... bcz any MNC or proper company they wont ask any initial payments like this..
I got a call since yesterday for the job at Mahindra Kotak Bank, A woman call me to send my documents and to deposit Rs2000, But I haven't yet deposited, please help me about this because I had to doubt to much

Complaint categoryCategory: Job & Career