HTC India — htc desire 828 dual sim

From first day i totally disappointed with the service of htc 828 cell phone. There are so many problems i am facing due to this cell phone. So many times i lost my valuable time to solve these issues. I am leaving in kota & there are no any service center of htc, for the solution of issues i have to go to jaipur and i think its not cool.

From starting i have problem in voice transfer during calls.

The other person unable to hear my voice on call & video call also but i can hear the other person.
I can't use jio network & idea network together in this phone.
After service for 2 tymes from your service center, jaipur there were start new problems.
There are no any option for second sim slot. I can use only first slot for any network.
There are also problem in camera, that's why i again send my phone at your service center.
I am facing battery and charging problems also
Frequent switch off mobile phone
Sense input is not working this message comes again and again
I don't know how to react on these silly but blunder mistakes.
This is third time for me that i again send my cell phone to jaipur service center from kota.
I want that its very difficult for me to use this cell phone please replace this phone otherwise it will became a serious issue for us..
I am sending you mail so please take action otherwise i have to take action through consumer court.

Thanks & regards
Damini soni
Soni. [protected]@gmail.com
Kota, rajasthan
Mar 10, 2018

HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HTC India