[Resolved] HTC — Instead of replacing a phone, repairing it..not responding on phone

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Monika3006
MODEL NUMBER - HTC Desire 826 Dual sim IMEI NUMBER - [protected] SERIAL NUMBER - CC53PYG06224 Respected Sir, I purchased HTC Desire 826 dual sim on May 1st, 2015 from S.K.Cellular, pimpri, Pune 411017 with in 3 weeks from the date of purchase, i got touch pad problem badly, i went to service center on May 30, 2015 and submitted the phone as they were saying phone will be repaired and back to you with in 14 days. after 3 days, i made a call on the service center requested to replace the phone and they were ready to replace the phone. and told me to check the ticket status @https://e2e.tracking-asia.htc.com. when i checked, i did not get any status regarding my ticket. My ticket id is 15INA[protected] and emailid = mmonicaa.[protected]@gmail.com. And, now service center person is not responding on phone. I would request you to please take it seriously, and replace the phone. I would like to inform that it is a period of great agony for me as i am unable to make calls, check emails & other important communications like sms etc .. I request immediate intervention by HTC official to take care of this request & replace it with a new phone. The phone cost is arr Rs 24000/- I could be contacted on below said mobile no & email id Monika Jain +91 [protected] +91 [protected]

[Jun 06, 2015] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Monika300688's response, Jun 12, 2015
Problem is resoved .. Thanks HTC..:)
Monika300688's response, Jun 12, 2015
Problem is resoved .. Thanks HTC..:)

Comments

Problem has been resolved by HTC..Thanks HTC for ur timely support.

E-99, 1st Floor, Lajpat Nagar -II, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024
    HTC - Instead of replacing a phone, repairing it..not responding on phone